Planning Meets Creeksong
I brought planning to life for decades through planning, community engagement, advocacy, design, and environmental studies. Now I’m bringing it to life with my new book: Creeksong: One Woman Sings the Climate Blues.
For more about my new book, go to: www.creeksongbook.com
On this website, you will find information about the following:
1. NIMBY psychology: https://sarkissian.com.au/nimby/
2. My publications, including films, radio and videos: https://sarkissian.com.au/publications/
3. My PhD thesis on an ethic of caring for Nature: https://sarkissian.com.au/doctoral-research-by-wendy-sarkissian-phd
4. Advice on thesis editing and coaching: https://sarkissian.com.au/doctoral-research/thesis-coaching-and-editing/
5. My professional blog:
- Personal posts: https://sarkissian.com.au/category/wendys-blog/personal-posts-by-wendy-sarkissian/
- Professional posts: https://sarkissian.com.au/category/wendys-blog/professional-posts-by-wendy-sarkissian/
- Posts from the bush: https://sarkissian.com.au/category/wendys-blog/wendys-posts-from-the-bush/
- The Radio Hashbrown Blog: https://sarkissian.com.au/category/wendys-blog/radio-hashbrown-blog/
Free resources: bringing planning to life
You can also access a wide range of free resources, including my two very popular manuals for community engagement:
- Speaking Out for Your Community: Sarkissian SpeakOut Training Notes 2011_low small
Based on the SpeakOut book, this is the ultimate checklist for designing, planning and managing SpeakOuts and community workshops.
- Notes for Facilitators and Recorders: NOTES_FOR_FACILITATORS_22Apr2013small
Based on years of experience, this manual grew from our office training materials and provides specific guidance for facilitators, recorders, and listeners in SpeakOuts and community meetings and workshops.